Saturday, August 29, 2009

My First Post

what will i say? here i am again sharing my thoughts to you, sharing my experiences in and out of school and home. i just don't know if my grammar is right or my subject-predicate agreements are good. hahaha, just kidding. since this my first post, i will just share to you the reason why i started, for the second time, blogging again.

my last blog site was that of friendster. i posted there a lot of things that interest me, but i think i went beyond the limit. i was overexposing my private life. i think i was allowing anyone to know a lot of things about me, some of them were those that should not be told, hence, they ought to be kept with in me. anyway, that was before, this is now. i deleted it for the reason that i can't really withstand an overexposed cyberlife, i know you know what i mean. that's why, starting now, i will try my best blogging here without doing anything that i'll regret after some time.

i think i deserve some welcoming party there, NO! i must be the one welcoming you, WELCOME in iamthekid.tk, this blog is hosted by blogspot.com and through dot.tk, i got a domain on my own, thanks a lot.

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/