Saturday, August 29, 2009

H Life

back row: dencio, jomie, kakak, larks, romnick, ako. front row: jack, marnelle, joie, joem, alfred. front: adi


my 2nd post. hehehe, this is about my life in H-building in MSU.

well2x, i thought at first, life in H is just the same as my usual life in school, but only days later, and after series of failed exams and quizzes, i began to realize, what am i doing there? am i just going there to fail? am i just there to enjoy the last remaining semester of my scholarship and suffer the remaining semesters of my stay there without any allowance except from that of my mother? woooh, questions i really hate to think, and they require hasty efforts if i choose the positive answer. the negativity of my life in H brings a lot of heartaches to me. is there a day there that i can breath without thinking that in the next minutes, i have to do something because the deadline is fast approaching?

there are only 3 things right now that inspire me the most:
1. i have to make my mother proud of me and make her feel the comfort of life if i graduate
2. i am not alone. ika nga, marami kami, hehehe. and as long as i am with my classmates, i will never quit, and as long as we're together, true friendships develop and the sense of brotherhood reign; and
3. i will be who i longly wanted to be. i want a secured and comfortable life in the future. gusto ko namang kumain ng masasarap na pagkain na hindi inuutang. i want to raise my family well dahil sa sarili kong pagsisikap.

i am 18 years old, turning 19 this december. time seems so fast that at this very moment, it makes me laugh to think that i can vote in the next election, i can now have my own legal ID cards, i can now transact government transactions, woooh, that's really something!

as long as i am in H, i will never have the smile of a 'FREE MAN' because as long as i am there, i am a SLAVE of my dreams!

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/