Monday, February 22, 2010

i love it . . .

i love smiling
i love playing basketball
i love boxing bouts
i love texting
i love hanging out with friends
i love telling someone i care, even if i really don't
i love staring at my crushes' face
i love saying 'bopols and GG'
 i love hugging MAMA
i love calling joie my 'heart'
i love playing ikariam
i love watching charlie chaplin movie clips
i love listening to nickelback songs
i love being the kid/scars
i love telling my best buds i'm GWAPO!
i love eating home-cooked foods
i love pastas
i love simple-fashioned women
i love talking non-sense
i love being corny
i love them hating me for who i am than loving me for who i am not
i love metal music genre
i love watching NBA games
i love talking explicit/R18 topics w/ my classmates
i love laughing out loud
i love calling marnelle baby and gretchen mommy
i love wearing my ex-gf's gift
i love knowing you like this post!

HELL YEAH!

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/