Tuesday, February 2, 2010

stop look and listen! sssshhh!

no way out. i wanna get out of here. i've just realized how fast time is. my bs bio dudes will graduate next year, some of them will do it just under their 20's. my mother's getting old, 54. this is my last year as a teen, this coming december, welcome the line of 2: i''ll be 20 years old. it's so funny to think that i am this matured-looking, i am a kid no more.


when will i be young again? what if i die, will my soul be transferred to a new-born and start all over again? or will my soul start its infinite journey? sorry, i don't believe in heaven and hell though.

i really want a happy life, that's why i'm in msu, to make my life the way i always want it to be. failures won't stop me, never. temptations can be a bit annoying, but it can be handled. i have a zero love-life, and i'm ok with it. i'm a single man, with really big dreams. i really wish that someday soon, i can have my own house and business outside pinas. it's not that i hate pinas, it's just that i really hate pinoys' crab mentality.

why the hell do we need to strive before we get real satisfaction?

is the law of equivalent trade that useful in our daily lives?

once, soon, these things will be over, and i'll be buying those things again, but this time, it'll be branded and more expensive for quality purposes. bad things happen to give space for some better things. think positive.

wag kang aayaw.

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/