Thursday, December 1, 2011

A cheerful giver

Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. [2 Corinthians 9:7 NIV]

These words of Paul really hit me. When you give or do something good for others, do it because you love to do it and never complain. I give because I love to give, I work because I love to work and if there will be times that I am to be abused, then I know God is watching over me, and He just knows what to do.

A cheerful giver is a grateful person, no doubt. A cheerful giver is someone who has so much faith in the Lord that he knows that when he gives, God will provide him his needs. He will have more, so he can share more. He will sow, and will harvest.

Let the world know that we, believers of the Christ our Savior, are givers, generous and blessed. Amen.

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/