Tuesday, December 13, 2011

His constant reminder

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks in everything; for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.

Another reminder from Him again. I really wonder why does my devo and His revelations have always something to do with not-worrying-thing and being-a-happy-or-joyful-man thing.

God sees my heart. He knows very well that I have this fear of the future. I know and I am confident that I can graduate before June, but He knows that I really want to attend the graduation ceremony and march. I am a bit worried about that.

This is something I do, not for myself but for my dearest Mama. I really want to march because I want her to be proud of me. She never experienced to attend a college graduation and I dream of giving that first experience to her. This is not something I do for myself but for the persons I do care for.

If God, my Lord, gives me this chance, or grants me this dream, then I will forever be thankful to Him for making my Mama happy and proud. Otherwise, I know and I believe that He has better purpose and plans than that.

I trust in my God. I really do. ^^

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/