Saturday, March 3, 2012

First Letter Down

 I am not really a good writer but I really love writing poems. Here's one I wrote. Hope you like it.


 First Letter Down
                by: Von

Days are gone and yet numbered,
All those things are remembered;
Unexpectedly am knowing you,
Living every minute,
Every second of those are true.



Moments are made to be cherished,
Actions are done for proofs;
Keys created to unlock emotions,
Ending life full of loops.
Smiles and laughter's what you hope.


And how special you really are,
Live as if you're one big time star;
Love as if you have so much to give,
Indefinite uncertainties may be seldom,
Hills and deep valleys of life are overcome.


Since this is my first poem for you,
My apology but all of these are true;
I just really want you to know,
Like a crayon that gives art its hue,
Everyday I smile because of you.


No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/