Thursday, August 14, 2014

From A Friend I Never Had

We don't get to see each other everyday. We can't hold each others' hands if we feel crap. We don't have the chance to laugh together. We don't even do quarter of the things that normal friends do.

It's not easy, never was and never will be. Yes, it's surely going to be an uphill battle, but we'll make them see that we can make it to the top. We'll write our own friendship-tale, with a happy ending that works in real life.

All I know now is that it's not impossible to care and be cared for even if you're apart. I hope you can hold on to this. I hope I, myself, can hold on to this.

Thank you for the perky chats, for the long viber talks, for the sweet side of you which is not-so-you, for the friendship and lastly thank you for just being you Vonsay.

You surely made me happy at some points of my life.

from
JLDL 

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/