Friday, September 18, 2009

EMERGE!

Babe Neneng and Hyann, with me during the fellowship!


That was Thursday, September 17 2009, after our fourth exam in Thermodynamics, Hyann told us (w/ Neneng) to come with him to attend a fellowship for his ministry, College Life Ministry. At first, I really had no plans of coming with him, but since I heard Neneng really wanted to go, I told her that I would be accompanying her. That was where all began. Hooopz, we were with Morta, too. Hehehe.

In the venue of the fellowship, their 'preacher', or our preacher (Ptr. Jodi) that time welcomed us asking our names, I just replied 'Von' considering the fact that I really have an 'intriguing name'. Haha. Just kiddin', what I really mean is that, I didn't want them to have questions in their minds, just like, 'Why would a Sultan Von Allih Carim attend a fellowship that is usually attended by Christians?'. Anyway, I really am a Christian.


I recognized some faces there, like Ian (Mr. Engineering 2008) and some of the Asteegs. We sang songs to start. I forgot the name of the girl who lead the fellowship, anyway, what matter is that I never forget the Name of my True Savior. We kept on saying EMERGE! whenever we agree on what was said by the bible or by the one talking in front of us. There were some sharings of thoughts and I really can't forget the testimony of the first speaker. He did just consume as same time as those four who spoke after he did. That was really a long testimony. My stomach kept on telling me that I really had to feed him up. He did compare people to cellphones and washing machines, that was fun (but I didn't come there for fun, I did it for Him).

Whenever we pray, I could feel comfort because, for a long time, I again had that opportunity to talk to Him full-heartedly. It's a relief knowing that for once, I, again, told Him that I was sorry for being someone that disappoints Him, for being someone whom He wanted not. I really just hoped He forgive me. I just realized one thing after that fellowship,
He is always there ready to help, assist and guide us. What we just really need to do is to call for him and ask him because He is God, and He really wants us to humble before Him and never question His judgments for everything happen for a purpose.

After the fellowship (past 6:30PM i think), Neneng and I had our break, eating Binignit in Camanay Kiosk. We had a heart-to-heart talk, didn't we? Hehehe. Remember, everything happen for a purpose!

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/