Tuesday, October 6, 2009

pointless poem

by: the kid


life, as always, has two faces,
the good side where i can have my graces;
the bad side where i can have my mourns,
either way, that's why i was born.

anything can be destructing,
anyone can be disappointing;
the main point here is just this,
i can't seal anything with just one kiss.

mess as it had always been,
my life i live just gives me pain;
just too childish to admit,
i am not a count, nor sire nor a king.

i make my day the way i want,
i do everything even if i know i can't;
my life is a mess if that's
what it is,
but everyday of my life i know i am blessed.

the smile i have can be deceiving,
but never forget this one last thing;
my smile is my heart, my laugh is my soul,
that's the only way i can make you fall.

never ever interpret this poem,
for it never gives a lesson;
except for the fact that i don't need one,
it's just because i now have my someone!


is the poem so meaningless? so non-sensical? if yes, then i made it! i succeed. anyway, thanks for reading. you're great.

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/