Sunday, October 9, 2011

Not against anyone

If something is wrong, concern citizens protest to tell the authorities how they feel and what they want. Protesting is an act of disagreeing, not an act of rebellion.

I just want to make it clear that everything we do is not against certain individuals or institutions, but against the crooked ways and thinking of those who run them. It just happened to be that way, that's why. We really want to make them know that it's not really their swiz paper bills that count, but the lives of those who are directly affected.

I have this high sense of nationalism, and the least I can do for now is inform everyone thru blogging and posting links in pages I have in the cyberworld.

You may not understand this, but someday you will. I just hope that it's not yet too late that day.

Wake up!

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/