Sunday, January 8, 2012

What if?

What if there was an actual money tree?
Then I will really really be rich!

What if bee's produced butter?
Coconut and cheese industries will fall.

What if yahoo was called yagoo?
I will use Hotmail and Gmail.

What if Quagmire actually had a spin off?
What's a Quagmire btw?

What if 16 year olds could buy and drink alcohol?
We will have a scary world!

What if we lost WWII?
Did we win?

What if the walls could talk?
I'll have no other friends. Hahaha!

What if the U.S. took over Canada and Mexico?
US will have lots of boxing champs and hockey geniuses.

What if dogs had gills?
I will bring him to sea all the time.

What if there were no what if questions?
This will be boring!

What if Christians didn't hate homosexuals?
We don't, the Bible does. =)

What if lap dogs weren't annoying as hell?
Then lap dogs will rule the world.

What if pokemon were real?
People will come looking for other planets to live.

What if the shorts I am wearing were green?
Then you have green pants. Isn't that cool?

What if China didn't produce 9/10s of our goods?
China will still remain a Sleeping Giant.

What if Microsoft didn't exist?
Apple will really have a good shot to being #1.

What if men were women and women were men?
Women will know how hard it is to be a man, and vice versa.

What if the South won the Civil War?
???

What if Twilight was actually a good series?
Haha. It's a bad series. No way it'll be good.

What if you were rich?
I'll collect cars!

What if the ghost of your great grandpa haunted your bedroom at night?
Cool!

What if I wasn't running out of questions?
Come think again.

What if these questions weren't so random?
You're cheating.

What if the some of questions I am asking weren't based off of the TV?
Got no probs 'bout it.

What if Mexico took over the US?
Latinos will dominate US.

What if Azerbaijan ruled the world?
Cool. Awesome. That's something worth pondering.

What if sweat smelled like cotton candy?
Then I'll stop using deodorant and perfume.

What if I you died right now?
I'll be in heaven.

What if cats weren't furry?
Perhaps she won't like them, and be a dog-person.

What if Super Jail was funny?
No idea.

What if English class was actually fun?
They are. Haha. I love English class, except for the point where we take exams and quizzes.

What if Superman was never created?
Batman will be the best superhero.

What if Spongebob was real?
I'll ask him to let me meet my man Patrick.

What if Obama lost the presidency?
Then we'll still don't have an Afro-American US president.

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/