Wednesday, October 12, 2011

From: Irish Clamano

Irish Clamano

‎Sultan Von Allih Carim.. nabasa ko yung blog mo..:) magaling ka pala magsulat.. very encouraging and a simple truth worth living. I like reading your blog, can't deny it. natutuwa ako basahin kasi lahat totoo like kung sino crush mo yung elementary and high school and also about God hahahahahaha...I am SO with you on this! This is excellent! I wish I had your talent with writing, however, I know... we all have different strengths and weaknesses. Maybe over time I will be able to express my thoughts into my writing as you do. I want to do like that,Your simple Blogs have inspired me to do things I never thought I would ever do…and for that I am extremely grateful!.keep the inspiring blogs coming! :) ) )

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/