Monday, January 9, 2012

Mrs. Johanna Bairiza U. Hipe

WOW!

They say, the first times are one of the scariest but most amazing moments we can have in our lives. Yesterday was my first time to witness a Muslim wedding. The ceremony was very different from Christian's. You must be a very sincere and brave groom for you will be the one facing the Muslim priest and the family of the bride. All of your responsibilities and limitations will be presented. Glad a translator was provided for us to understand what's going on there since the rituals were done in Arabic and Maguindanaoan dialects.


Enough of that, we were really glad to see our good friend Johanna be wed to the love of her life. I can still remember how Joie cried and shed her tears of joy seeing the bride walk the aisle. The bride is soooooo beautiful. Perhaps, the most beautiful she had been since being born.

When they faced the crowd, they really make a lovely couple. The feeling was really different seeing a special friend being wed than just attending somebody's wedding. I was asked by the emcees to give some message and I really don't think they were blessed by my message since I myself am not married, but I just told them to be open to each other and love each other since they were officially and spiritually one.

I will always be happy for my friend Johanna. She really is a good woman, one of the most selfless person I met.

God bless them.

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/