Friday, January 6, 2012

Slambook #1

I ran into this Indian Forum (http://www.india-forums.com) to search for sample slambook questions to answer. Here's one. Enjoy!

Your name/petname
Von, yah, Von is cool!

Are you working or Studying or other
Studying..

Describe yourself in 3 sentences
I am a Christian. I love basketball, football (soccer) and boxing, and music, too. Lastly, I have dimples and curly hairs.

Dream Girl
A Christian and I already have someone in mind. God willing, she'll be mine. =))

Describe your daily routine
I read the Bible, write my journal, go to school, spend at least a couple of hours in front of my computer and texting. That's it.

Some words or phrases you use most
COOL! Haha. Yah, I'm kinda using this word a lot now..

Your hobbies
Surfing the net, playing FIFA 12 and NBA 2k11, playing the guitar, reading the Bible and doing my devo, praying has become one of my hobbies now.

The best advice you've given or been given
There's always a perfect time for everything. The Bible advises me about that. Ecclesiastes 3.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Europe? Specifically, Barcelona in Spain. If it's America, then it will be LA or New York.

What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself?
I am creepy sometimes, and scary too. And Mamily said, the way I talk, it's so fast. I'm working on it =)

What is your deepest fear?
I used to have this fear on snakes, and people I do not know. But right now, I think my deepest fear is rejection.

If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Jesus, to tell Him to bring me to His paradise.

What is your favorite thing to wear?
My watch? I just don't feel right without it.

What's your favorite food?
I am more of a noodle-man, so I say sotanghon.

Who is your secret crush?

There are lots of them. They are way too many to mention here.

Best dressed
I think, John Lloyd. I am a big fan of his. He just looks cool at any dress he wears.

Best couple
I think, the best couple now is Maam Tora Julnes and Pastor Joel. The way they live their lives for God, it's just so inspiring.

Favorite friend
Of course my bestfriends are Raymond and Anok, but I also have few good friends like Joie, my SEALs brothers, the mecanikos, the ASTEEGs, the CCFIans and COFians. I have some good friends in SMO too. Friends are gift from God, I don't think it's fair to have a favorite, but I'm closest to Raymond, Anok and Joie. They know a lot of stuffs about me. COOL! I have some really good friends from my high school life too. God willing, I hope they're cool now.

Favorite actor and actress
Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie

Favorite three lines in a song
This one's from GnR's Patience!
Said woman take it slow
Things will be just fine
You and I'll just use just a little patience


Most likely to be arrested
Creating a riot or a stampede for being so cool and people won't get away from me? Haha! Just kidding. Maybe, overspeeding. I love the speed!

Who looks like a used car saleman
I don't know one. =)

If you give another chance to live your life..what will you do?
Study harder, and never mess with my high school life again? If I will be rich, then collect cars. But I will be a Christian if I will have the right to choose.

If you are alone in island and you have only one partner to choose, to whom you choose, why?
Someone who can cook, do the laundry, find some food, or someone who can do any of these stuffs, but for now, I prefer my mother. Everything's cool if my mother's around.

If you can invisible tell what first naughty things you do?
See if my crushes talk about me or find out what they like, or what they talk about. STALKING it will be.

Your ideas and expectation about love
It is a gift, an investment. As I mature, I realize it's not something you can mess with. It must be pure, and innocent. It must be lawful, and not sinful. It must respect the will of the Lord. Love is something that can't be paid nor can be bought. It's something free to give and everyone deserves. And most importantly, since God is love, to use a simple logic here, love is God. That's how it is, it's love.

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/