Friday, January 20, 2012

Slambook #2

Who was the first girl you kissed?
Hahaha... Sssssh, that's bad! =))

Who do you have a crush on?
They're way too many! x-x


If you could change one thing about your face what would it be and why?
My eyes, they're so attractive. Lots can't keep their eyes off from me because of it. I don't wanna put them in danger.

If your friend's girlfriend kissed you would you tell your friend?
Why are there questions about kissing stuffs?

Have you ever spread a rumor about someone?
I think so. Haha, when I was in high school.

Have you ever peeked inside someone's medicine cabinet?
Never tried, but will do now. I'll try what it feels like.

Have you ever secretly hated your best friend and if so why?
No. Haha, I never hated my bestfriend.

Do you have a crush on any of your teachers?
Yup, EE 123. Maam Tanya.

1 comment:

M.Neng said...

Hahaha, makalingaw gyud ang slambook,,,miss those days,,,,di yata ako nag iisang MNM Von, change na me,,,Ingat lagi. God bless. Best regards to your family. M.Neng

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/