Saturday, October 29, 2011

My first ever fasting

Nothing is impossible in prayers. If we have this perfect faith, if we can pray and believe without even the "tiniest" doubts in our hearts, God said we can even move mountains. Of course, He doesn't intend to mean it as a literal mountain. Whatever those mountains mean to you, you can surpass them thru prayers.

God said in his Holy Bible, [Matthew 17:20-21 KJV] And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

This spirit comes only by prayers and fasting. That's why I'm doing this. It's because I'm praying for the souls to be encountering the Divine Presence of the Lord King this November 4-6, 2011. I am so excited for these souls. God will change their hearts, their views in life and their personalities. They will be new creations, born again thru the grace of our Mighty God.

I am doing the Ezekelian fast. Not a single drop of water and a teaspoon of food will enter my body from 7AM to 5PM. God bless this little sacrifice I am doing. Amen.

No comments:

http://sultanvon.blogspot.com/